Chlorella is a single-celled algae of Phylum Chlorophyta. Chlorella is of one genus in Order Chlorella, Class Chlorophyceae, solitary or poly; its cells are mostly spherical or oval; chlorella is one of earliest life on Earth. Chlorella is rich in protein, vitamins, trace elements and amino acids, and it also contains C.G.F (chlorella cell growth-promoting factor), the only gene biologically active substance in nature, thus highly praised by the world's biochemists and nutritionists.
1. It has unique unsaturated fatty acids and chlorella active factor;
2. In aquaculture, it can be used directly as bait of shrimps and various valuable commercial dry;
3. It can remove ammonia nitrogen and nitrous acid and other nitrogen pollution in water;
4. It can timely remove heavy metals in water;
5. It plays a positive role in the wastewater treatment and the aquatic ecosystem balance and stability.
Scope of use:
Jinsheng chlorella powder is widely used in aquatic breeding of fish, shrimp, crab, shellfish, sea cucumbers, etc.
Place it in a cool and dry place to prevent from direct sun light and keep it at low temperature.